Sunday, November 29, 2009

thanksgiving break

thanksgiving was so nice. i spent the whole day cooking with my mom and close friend thennn had a really good dinner with some family.

we also got a puppy over thanksgiving. Her name is Bella and she is soooo adorable. she is a bernese mountain dog anddd i love her.

i also went to see new moon over break to see what all the fuss is about and well i've discovered that IT IS SO BAD. SERIOUSLY. i honestly considered leaving the theater early but didnt want my money go to completeee waste. i couldn't believe it and am now thoroughly confused about how a couple of hot guys in a movie can make people go so nuts and not see the utter bullshit.

my friend had a bonfire saturday and i got to see some people that i havent seen for like a year. it was reallyyy nice. although while creating the bonfire we almost burned down molly's house. minor detail of course.

3 comments:

  1. I have a 3 year old bernie, they're the goofiest dogs. I sware they're really smart just no common sense. good luck with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm yeah im on the same boat w/ you about the craze phase w/ Twlight & New Moon. Its ridiculous. Hopefully it will die like normal trends b/c if I hear another girl say "How cute Edward is or if I see another TEAM JACOB OR EDWARD commercial,shirt, cup, notebook, bookbag or anything. I'm blowing something up :) just kidding

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dogs are great, and its not really a good bonfire till you almost burn down something. At least in my book.

    ReplyDelete